EMT Logistics can provide Pick and Pack as per store allocations; re-belting of garments; de-labelling; adding size cubes to hanger necks and customising hangers with retailer logo stickers.
Alternative types of dry processing are available on request.
Some of our processing services
- Off-loading containers of garments onto hangers
- Unboxing goods ex-airfreight
- Unpacking boxed garments onto hangers
- Automated Single bagging & Over Bagging
- Kimballing and De-Kimballing
- Allocating into various ratio packs
- Adding pack stickers and barlocking
- Adding size cubes to hangers
- Hand Pressing
- Steam Tunnelling
EMT Logistics has a fully equipped processing plant within its large warehousing complex in London, comprising of a five- chamber-Veit steam tunnel and a three-chamber Sussman steam tunnel which can process more than eight hundred blouses per hour.
Experienced pressers operate hand held steam irons to cater for your delicate hand-pressing needs and three steam dollies which handle garments such as padded coats.